"IN THE END, A PERSON IS ONLY KNOWN BY THE IMPACT THEY HAVE ON OTHERS."

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

1/30/11 Day two of Kitchen/ Living Room project

Ben patched the holes and cracks.
The fixed window

Hole in the wall...no longer a hole.
   
Wall and ceiling are now joint :)

One of Kyzer's contributions to the Project

Living Room patch

After Ben patched the everything we went for a drive and Ben tried out my new snowboard ( since I can't for a while).
I love these pictures!

If you look real hard you can see Ben getting strapped into the snowboard.

He's been going threw this, I can't smile phase.

BUUUUT... I made him laugh and got a pretty good shot!

Not sure why but, I love this picture!

It was a beautiful day!

It's amazing how much can be going on in such a small space.

This one is great too.

These next two are also GREAT!
 My fave of the two.

Benji took Ky on the snowboard

He loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment