"IN THE END, A PERSON IS ONLY KNOWN BY THE IMPACT THEY HAVE ON OTHERS."

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Getting Wood/Hot Dog Roast

Okay, so there is going to be an overload of new post today.   I've been pretty busy so i have gotten way behind. I've got lots of photos to share though, and I am excited about it! 
About 3 weeks ago we got a call from my brother Nic at about 7:50am on a saturday morning. He asked us if we wanted to go get wood and have a little hot dog roast out at standard creek, so of course we said yes! We went and had a great time and the weather was great which made it even that much more enjoyable! We got some nice trees and the kids really enjoyed pulling each other around in the sleds and of course the hot dogs! Here are some of the pics from that day. I know there are a lot, but believe me, I could have posted a lot more of them!!! :-)               ENJOY!!!



Daddy's little Shadow
            
                      Exploring!

Sittin' round the fire.





The kiddos in their sleds.

Taking turns pulling each other...   

...then Kyzer would get mad because he wasn't strong enough to pull Savannah up-hill!


Workin' Hard!

The Buff Brothers!
                                       
That tree was huge and VERY heavy!

YEEHAW!!


Our miniature Evan Hardman


My Boys!!!
            


1 comment: