6/7/11
Ky loves to share Korby's chair
little GusGus
6/9/11
He loves to play in the back of the truck
6/15/11
Piggies
Korben's are an exact replica of Kyzer's.
6/17/11
we took these on our way down to Glennallen for my sister Aulora's Wedding.
I love the Colors!
I don't know what the purple flowers were, but they were EVERYWHERE!
Just Beautiful
6/19/11
Ky clonked-out on the way home from Aulora's Wedding
6/20/11
I had just got done washing and putting together Ky's carseat and had it sitting in the living room, He decided he wanted to pull it with his 4-wheeler. Needless to say, he made it work!
6/23/11
Our first day of Cloth Diapering went well :-)
6/29/11
So did our second day :-)
Korby was pretty happy about it too :-)
His outfit from Auntie Corina & Uncle Devan
As you all know, Kyzer is our accident just waiting to happen. Ben was BBQing and Ky decided he wanted to play with one of the lumps of Coal. Yep, he knew it was hot, he could feel the heat coming off of it, and he still picked it right out of the grill. He never did cry or whimper once. All he said was it was hot. Pretty tough little bugger! If I had blisters like that I'm pretty sure I would have been complaining about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment