"IN THE END, A PERSON IS ONLY KNOWN BY THE IMPACT THEY HAVE ON OTHERS."

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Joys of Motherhood

I was outside talking to Ben on the phone while I was letting Kyzer play for a while and he was walking across the driveway and tripped and fell face first on a rock. I ran over and picked him up and when he opened his mouth blood was gushing everywhere. When I finally got him cleaned up enough I pulled his top lip back and he had bit the skin off half his lip. It swelled up so fast, i could literally see it swelling! Poor little guy. He's a tough little trooper though, he was smiling for me while I was trying to get a picture of it.  It's hard seeing him like this. :-[
Trying to smile for mommy.


showing mommy his ouchie. :-[

2 comments: