"IN THE END, A PERSON IS ONLY KNOWN BY THE IMPACT THEY HAVE ON OTHERS."

Monday, February 1, 2010

All of January

We were really bad about taking pictures this month for some reason, I have no idea why. So here are the pictures that i have selected to post out of the very few we got. 

He has a thing for hats.

Watching Alvin & the Chipmunks









OHHH MY what a mess....













but OH HOW FUN!!!


 He tends to be a bit proud of his messes.






Fresh out of the bath

That Zinger was messy...but YUMMY!!!


This was the first Blanket that i made Completely by myself that wasn't a crocheted one.  I made it big enough so that it will fit Kyzer's toddler bed when he gets into it.
Pretty Cute HUH?

5 comments:

  1. Way Cute I love that messy boy. That blanket really turned out cute let me know when you want to make some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics!! what is up w/ boys and hats.. morgan loves em too! so u crochet?! u have to teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blanket and cute kid! Love the mess. SOOOOOO funny.

    ReplyDelete